Cook, Marketing Director, Development Director
Make a real impact in the lives of children and parents! The cook will:
• Prepare and serve meals daily.
• Maintain a clean workstation and
• Order food and keep an inventory dining area of supplies.
• Complete necessary paperwork for the Child and Adult Care Food Program.
Beneﬁts for Part-Time Employees
• Childcare for employee children (ages 0-5) during shift.
• Paid vacation time.
• Paid sick/personal days.
• Free meals/parking.
• A supportive environment which values developmentally appropriate and reﬂective practice.
• Education and Training Opportunities.
• Equal Opportunity Employer.
• Experience with food preparation.
• 18 years of age.
• High School Diploma.
• Clearances and Health Assessment required
• Bachelor’s Degree or minimum of ﬁve years’ experience in event planning.
• Excellent written and communication skills.
• Strong Relational Skills: Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills and an ability to work with limited supervision.
• Strong Organization Skills: Able to multi-task and can manage time to meet frequently changing deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong Computer Skills: Including Microsoft Oﬃce (Word, PowerPoint, Publisher, Excel, Outlook), social media and graphic design.
• Proﬁcient with Audio and Visual: Suﬃcient photo and video editing skills in Adobe, Canva or related software.
• Background in public relations, communications, marketing or similar ﬁeld.
• Willingness to work ﬂexible hours that may include evenings and/or weekends as needed.
• Maintains professional appearance, attitude and work behavior at all times.
• Must be able to liftup to 50 lbs.
• Valid driver’s license and access to an automobile.
• Such additions and alterations to the above qualiﬁcations as the Executive Director and Board may ﬁnd appropriate and acceptable.
Early Childhood Education Teachers Responsibilities
• Assists in the preparation and implementation of developmentally appropriate program activities for a group of children, adhering to the principles of child development.
• Coordinates daily activities, designs classroom environment and provides sight and sound supervision.
• Works with children, both individually and in groups, supporting daily routines and activities.
• Provides assistance in the personal care routines of children.
• Provides ongoing written observations and assessments of the assigned children.
• Assists with appropriate reports and record keeping in the classroom.
• Maintains a safe, clean, and appropriate environment by adhering to all policies and procedures of the center, Pennsylvania Department of Human Service’s regulations, NAEYC and Keystone Stars Quality Standards.
• Establishes and maintains positive communication and relationships with staﬀ, children and parents.
• Strives to maintain and improve professional competency through participation in trainings, coursework and in-service activities, which may occur outside of typically scheduled hours.
• Performs other responsibilities as requested by supervisor.
Education, Training and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Nonproﬁt Fundraising, Development, Management, Business Administration or other related ﬁeld, plus experience in grant writing, development and public relations.
• Requires regulatory clearances, health assessment and TB test.
• Willingness to work ﬂexible hours that may include evenings and/or weekends.
Beneﬁts for Full-time employees
• A unique opportunity to make a real impact on the lives of children and parents
• A supportive environment which values developmentally appropriate and strength based reﬂective practice
• Childcare discounts for employee children (ages 0-5)
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Employee Assistance Program and Life Insurance
• Generous PTO package including Vacation, Sick, Personal and Holidays
• Free meals/parking
• Experience, Education and Training
visit us at www.angelsplacepgh.org
2615 Norwood Ave
Pittsburgh, PA 15214
2538 Woodstock Ave
Pittsburgh, PA 15218