Common Services Assistant
Brookdale Community College Lincroft, NJ Full-time Administration / Clerical
Posted on November 2, 2023
COMMON SERVICES ASSISTANT
- Support the Common Services Department through the expediting of receiving, shipping materials and mail services.
- Compile, sort, record, process, inventory and distribute all incoming and outgoing materials and freight.
- Provide customer service to internal and external customers.
- Perform related clerical tasks. HS grad/equiv. 1 yr directly related exper.
- Ability to perform simple math calculations. Good comm/interpersonal/organizational skills needed.
- Ability to input/retrieve data from a computer syst. Basic understanding of US Postal Svc rules/regs, rates for processing US mail necessary.
- Ability to learn and apply office practices/procedures/policies/regs essential to position.
- Computer literacy at intermediate level w/ability to utilize/apply Microsoft Office Suite as well as specialized SW programs/computer apps. Forklift operations reqs up to date certification.
- Valid NJ driver’s lic.
- Able to continuously push/pull/lift up to 70 lbs w/use of protective equip/special tools.
- Requires bending/reaching/stooping/rouching/standing for long periods.
- Requires good vision to perform visual inspections of merchandise and equipment in question, as well as strength/stamina.
- Frequent traveling between buildings on campus and to Brookdale regional locations.
Annual salary of $36,901 with benefits.
For complete information on duties, qualifications and to apply, please click within!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer