Applied Technology Instructor
Genesee Valley Central School is seeking applicants for a Full-Time Applied Technology Instructor.
- Bachelor's Degree in Education or Applied Technology with similar experience.
- Minimum of three years of building trades experience.
- A teaching certificate is preferred. Affiliation with Alfred State College and Trade Unions a plus.
Salary: Per GVEA Contract
To lead and develop a Building Trades program; primary liaison between project partners, GVCSD, and the grantor; complete all reports required; order inventory and maintain equipment; attend trainings; instruct courses; develop extended school day and summer opportunities for students; support students seeking a two-year Applied Technology degree program at Alfred State College.
Interested candidates should send application, cover letter and resume to:
Dr. Brian Schmitt, Superintendent
Genesee Valley Central School District
1 Jaguar Drive
Belmont, NY 14813
Application available: www.genvalley.org
Click "apply" to submit your application today!
Genesee Valley Central School shall champion education, a healthy lifestyle and community involvement by incorporating resources to inspire and empower all to be successful in life.
GVCS will achieve global recognition as a model for innovative learning and excellence.
Beliefs / Values
- All people have value
- People and their positive relationships are critical for our success
- Everyone can learn and experience success
- Effort is necessary for growth
- Our school must change to meet the needs of our students in an ever changing world