Successful candidate’s responsibilities will include:
* Student athlete recruitment: Identify prospective student athletes, assess talent, and build relationships.
* Coaching: Plan practices, teach strategy, advance individual skills, enhance strength and conditioning, scout opponents, and engage in video review with individuals and team; ability to motivate individuals and team in pursuit of top performance.
* Player eligibility and student success: Ensure individual and team eligibly is in place.
* Player development: Provide academic support and personal mentoring through individual and team meetings.
* Fundraising: Plan events to cultivate donor relations.
* Day to day operations/transactions: Manage budgets within allocated parameters, complete administrative transactions in a timely manner, and engage in departmental communication to support student program and student athletes.
* Scheduling Road Trips: This position will travel with the team both within Minnesota and outside Minnesota.
* Bachelor’s Degree from accredited college.
* Knowledge of NJCAA eligibility rules.
* 2 years-experience assistant or head coaching football at the collegiate or high school level.
* Commitment to continuing education and professional development.
* Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively.
* Knowledge of and interest in working with diverse cultures and populations.