Colorado City Unified School District
is now hiring
ELEMENTARY TEACHER - $49,000+ Plus Benefits
The Colorado City USD now hiring teachers for the 2022-23 school year. District will consider all teacher applications. Teacher's contract covers a nine month period on a four day week. The district emphasizes data driven instruction for academics and a well rounded education, i.e. incorporating arts and athletics. Teachers work collaboratively to review data each week and create reteach/enrich plans for students.
Cottonwood serves grades PS through 5th grade. Our school has developed a fun, engaging, family-oriented culture. Teachers work collaboratively in grade level teams. Cottonwood integrates music and dance into our academic programs. We offer teachers flexibility in their instructional methods and encourage creativity and innovation.
Elementary Qualifications: Must be able to obtain a valid fingerprint clearance card and Arizona Professional Teaching Certificate
Position open until filled.
Cottonwood Mission Statement
Cottonwood Elementary's Slogan is "Cottonwood Cubs Can." Its vision is to build a strong community by empowering the individual to achieve excellence in life’s pursuits. Its mission is to be the school of choice in the community we serve by excelling in academics, arts, and athletics.
Cottonwood holds to the Core Values of
1) Leadership: We engage and inspire others to dream more, do more, and become more.
2) Innovation: We foster an environment of creativity that empowers the individual to transform the ordinary into the extraordinary.
3) Respect: We think, say, and do with high regard for self and others.
4) Trust: We create an environment in which people feel free to be authentic, passionate, committed, and are willing to share all they have to offer.
5) Citizenship: We actively engage in building community; caring individuals can change the world.
6) Relationships: We seek meaningful connections with others.
To be considered for the positions, the school’s online application will need to be completed.
To begin the process, UPLOAD YOUR RESUME TODAY!