Adjunct Faculty, Administrative Assistant, Adult Education Instructors, Assistants, etc.
Heartland Community College is Hiring!
We invite applications for the following positions:
- Adjunct Faculty: Geography
- Adjunct Faculty: Nursing Assistant
- Administrative Assistant, Liberal Arts & Social Sciences
- Adult Education Instructors
- Assistants, Child Development Lab
- Coordinator, Instructional Technologies
- PeopleSoft Business Analyst I
- Program Promotion Specialist, Marketing
- STEM Education Specialist
- System Administrator I
- Workforce Equity Initiative – Multiple Positions
Please visit www.schooljobs.com/careers/heartland for additional information.
1500 W. Raab Road
Normal, IL 61761
HCC affirms the value of diversity among students and employees. HCC is an equal opportunity institution.
Heartland Community College affirms the value of diversity among students and employees. The College provides equal educational opportunities to all students and equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, status as a veteran, or any other protected status under federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of enrollment and employment.
Individuals needing reasonable accommodations due to a disability in order to participate in the application process should contact the Human Resources Office, 309-268-8130 (TDD, 309-268-8030).