Special Education Program Effectiveness Liaison
Lafourche Parish School Superintendent is presently accepting applications for the following position:
Special Education Program
Pupil Appraisal Center
- Valid LA Teaching Certificate
- Master’s Degree
- Special Education Certification (Dual Certification Preferred)
- Minimum of five years of special education teaching experience
- Minimum requirements as stated in SDE Bulletin 746 ( revised)
- Additional criteria as the board may require
- Qualifications should not be established for the individual but rather for the position
Deadline for the receipt of applications is 3 p.m. on Wednesday, July 27, 2022.
Lafourche Parish School Board is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, sex, or qualified disability.