School Business Administrator/Board Secretary
LAKEWOOD SCHOOL DISTRICT
2023-2024 School Year:
SCHOOL BUSINESS ADMINISTRATOR/BOARD SECRETARY
The Lakewood School District seeks an innovative School Business Administrator/Board Secretary to provide efficient management of district business affairs and resources to support educational programs, services and facilities. The successful candidate will be required to possess and demonstrate the ability to meet the following:
• Valid NJ School Business Administrator Standard Certificate
• Qualified Purchasing Agent Certification
• Minimum five (5) years’ experience in business
• Understanding of the principles and practices of financial accounting and reporting procedures consistent with statute, code and GAAP requirements.
• Knowledge of accepted business practices in school districts related to budget preparation and administration, risk management, purchasing, transportation, food service, school plant operations and facility planning.
• Demonstrated organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Salary commensurate with experience.
Application Deadline: December 10, 2023
Send resume and letter of interest to:
Laura A. Winters, Ed.D., Superintendent of Schools
By clicking the Apply button
Lakewood Public Schools is a diverse educational community of students, staff and parents who work cooperatively to create a positive and safe environment where all students learn and reach their full potential through an academic emphasis on the New Jersey Core Curriculum Content Standards. We recognize that all students are unique and that their differences are to be respected and lauded. Our general education and special education plans implement inclusive practices and programs; make use of pupils' needs, abilities and interests; and emphasize basic skills in mathematics, critical thinking, and oral and written communication. We modify programs and offer supports as necessary to assure access and progress for students with disabilities in the general education programs; help students reach their full potential; and promote intellectual, physical, moral social and cultural growth through curricular and co-curricular programs available to all.