Lodi Public Schools
2023-2024 SCHOOL YEAR
The Lodi Board of Education is seeking a dynamic and innovative educator to lead its school district. The school district consists of seven schools: a high school, middle school and five elementary schools with an enrollment of approximately 3,000 students. Salary is negotiable.
- New Jersey School Administrator Certificate
- Administrative experience at the building level and district level.
- Experience in curriculum development, personnel management, facilities, budgeting, school construction and special education.
- Possesses excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with stakeholders around a shared vision for learning.
- Evidence of job stability, community involvement, professional growth.
- Demonstrated commitment to student achievement.
- An individual who leads by example with high ethical standards, who continually builds expertise and consistently demonstrates courage, accountability and integrity.
- Creative leader with experience in researching, developing and implementing innovative programs to meet the needs of all learners.
Please submit all resumes by 11/22/23 to: Michael Rinderknecht, Interim Business Administrator/Board Secretary by clicking the Apply button
Our mission is ensuring our students are best prepared with the knowledge, habits and skills necessary to pursue and achieve their goals and dreams. With pride and purpose, they will be engaged in a rigorous teaching and learning environment where they will grow intellectually, emotionally and socially.
To do so, we will foster an educational environment:
Rich in substance and grounded in collaboration and cooperation
That promotes creativity and innovation
That encourages and supports positive relationships
That allows multiple paths toward success
Where team members find trust and support
Where the very best teachers are in every one of our classrooms.
Where success is not only possible, but guaranteed for every single student
It is our belief that:
Children come first
Parents are our partners
Victory is in the classroom
Leadership, teaching, and holding everyone accountable are keys to success
It takes the entire community to ensure the success of our schools.
Our goals moving into this role are as follows:
To ensure effective district governance through positive and productive Board-Superintendent relationships
Establish stability, public trust and confidence through open and honest communication and positive relationships among all stakeholder groups
A focus on high expectations and increased student achievement for all students
Increased organizational effectiveness, efficiency, and accountability
Attention to issues related to school safety, security, and climate for all schools.