Registrar Services Specialist
Northwood Tech offers the opportunity to work in a diverse and stimulating environment. Our employees enjoy competitive salaries and excellent benefits.
Northwood Tech is located in the beautiful, unspoiled natural environment of Northwest Wisconsin. We put learning first and embrace innovative theories, techniques, and technologies to ensure success in a changing world. We foster a working and learning environment where staff and students can grow personally and professionally.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Health Savings Account/Flexible Spending Account
- Long Term/Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Wisconsin Retirement System
- 403(b)/457(b) Retirement Savings
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Leave
Northwood Tech is searching for a full-time Registrar Services Specialist. This individual serves in a collegewide capacity performing functions such as maintaining records according to state and federal policies, fixing staff errors, conducting names changes according to college policies and procedures, residency audits and supporting end of term processing.
**This position involves duties that could be performed in a remote or off-site environment. Campus-based duties are minimal, requiring in-person availability approximately twice per semester.
- Associate's degree in related field plus 2-3 years of relevant experience OR equivalent
- *Equivalent educational/occupational experience may be a high school diploma plus 6-7 years of relevant experience
- Ability to establish priorities, organize workflows, manage multiple tasks, follow up, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to think critically by applying problem-solving practices, acquiring relevant information, using technology and other resources appropriately, and evaluating alternatives.
- Ability to communicate effectively by speaking and writing clearly, concisely, and professionally; practicing active listening; reading critically; and adapting communication for audience.
- Advanced knowledge of and skills with technology including software programs for communication, data collection, and decision making including, but not limited to, Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Experience planning and executing test cases.
- Experience facilitating/gathering business requirements.
- Strong attention to detail, follow through, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and within environments of minimal supervision.
- Ability to manage sensitive information and always maintain confidentiality.
- FY24 Salary - Grade I - $23.14 / hour
Commitment to Diversity
Northwood Technical College is committed to promoting a learning environment where employees and students of differing perspectives and cultural backgrounds pursue career and academic goals embraced in an environment of respect and shared inquiry. The College seeks to attract ethnically diverse instructors and staff who can inspire our increasingly diverse student population. We seek candidates who demonstrate the ability to communicate and effectively interact with people across cultures, ranges of ability, genders, ethnicities, and races.
Equal Opportunity Employer and Educator
Northwood Technical College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, service in the uniformed services, veteran status, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital or family status, pregnancy, pregnancy-related conditions or status in any group protected by state or local law in employment, admissions or its programs or activities.