DISTRICT COORDINATOR OF STAFFING
Ramapo Indian Hills High Schools
Our district seeks qualified & experienced applicants to join our dedicated educators and highly engaged learning community for the following position:
- DISTRICT COORDINATOR OF STAFFING
All teaching positions require appropriate NJ certification.
To learn more about the position click the APPLY button.
To ensure that our students graduate with the skills, knowledge, and behaviors necessary for success in a global society and with the personal and social attributes to maximize their opportunity for a meaningful life.
The Ramapo Indian Hills Regional High School District will provide each student with learning experiences that promote opportunities to:
- Demonstrate proficiency by meeting or exceeding all core standards through a rigorous and comprehensive curriculum;
- Build and maintain an environment of trust where all students and staff feel safe and secure to learn and work;
- Develop areas of critical thinking, communication, collaboration, creativity, innovation, and problem solving;
- Leverage applicable technologies, including relevant tools, skills, and understandings, in the learning process;
- Promote leadership, responsibility, adaptability, integrity, productivity, independence, and acceptance;
- Encourage and support wellness and a healthy style of living;
- Increase personal responsibility, social awareness, and civic responsibility for humanitarian and environmental needs;
- Enhance the social, intellectual, and emotional development of each student.