Secondary Perkins Coordinator
This position is responsible for facilitating and coordinating the successful secondary school implementation of the Strengthening Career and Technical Education for the 21st Century Act, otherwise known as (Perkins V Grant) for the Mid-Minnesota Perkins Consortium. The consortium is comprised of 17 partner school districts along with Ridgewater College as the Post-Secondary partner serving all or portions of McLeod, Meeker, Kandiyohi, Renville, Sibley, Wright, Stearns, Pope, Swift, and Chippewa counties. The grant is focused on aligning resources and programming for career and technical education (CTE) from local K-12 school districts through the appropriate level of post-secondary education that will lead to Career and College Readiness for all students across all demographics.
Special note: This position is partially grant-funded through the Carl D Perkins IV federal grant.
* Two-year degree in related field
* Three years of related work experience
* Demonstrated ability to develop strong collaborative working relationships
* Demonstrated commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion and serving the needs of a culturally and educationally diverse community
* Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills, and organizational skills to effectively prioritize work duties and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
* Demonstrated project management skills, including organization, delegation, collaboration and follow through
* Ability to read and interpret data to inform decision-making.
* Ability to prepare and effectively present reports to a variety of audiences.
* Bachelor's degree
* Experience in Secondary and/or Post-Secondary Career & Technical Education
Ridgewater College offers a comprehensive benefit package including vacation, holiday and sick leave as well as life, health and dental insurance, a retirement program, tuition waiver for employee and dependents, tax sheltered annuity program (403b), a deferred compensation program (457), as well as a variety of other benefits. Each collective bargaining unit agreement determines which position will be eligible for benefits.
Ridgewater College is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
A MEMBER OF THE MINNESOTA STATE SYSTEM
Click "apply" to apply online