Administrative Assistant 3
Walla Walla Community College (WWCC) is seeking applicants for a full-time Administrative Assistant 3 position at the Walla Walla campus. This position provides support and assistance to the Director of Enology & Viticulture and will support the activities and functions of the program and staff. Qualifications: Associates Degree in Business or related field, 2 years of office administration experience, and advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite. Professional experience may substitute for education requirement at the discretion of the College. Salary Range: $3,246 - $4,216/monthly. This position will remain open until filled. For priority consideration, applications should be received by August 3rd, 2022. For detailed position description, salary information, and application procedure please visit the WWCC website by clicking on Apply Now. WWCC is an equal opportunity employer.
- Serve as a liaison for the Director to ensure the most effective coordination and communication between program staff and other departments within the College, as well as outside entities.
- Receive, screen, and respond appropriately to telephone and email inquiries for the Director and the program. Review, prioritize, and distribute incoming mail and correspondence.
- Maintain calendar and appointments.
- Maintain current knowledge of policies, rules and regulations; assist in the development of departmental procedures. Interprets and applies internal College policies and procedures to the work of the department assuring consistency with goals, objectives and policies of the college.
- Manage calendars, schedule meetings, prepare agendas and related material, and take minutes for committees as needed and disseminate information. Schedule appointments, meetings and rooms.
- Ensure office has adequate supplies and equipment.