Walla Walla Community College (WWCC) is seeking applicants for an Office Manager in the Foundation office at the Walla Walla campus. This position manages the daily operation of the WWCC Foundation, attending to all office management, business, and operational needs of the office. Qualifications: High school diploma or equivalent and three years of progressively responsible experience in office management, administrative, bookkeeping, accounting or business operations support roles. Professional experience may substitute for education requirement at the discretion of the College. Salary Range: $4,425 - $5,813/monthly. This position will remain open until filled.
- High school graduation or equivalent
- Three years of progressively responsible experience in office management, administrative, bookkeeping, accounting or business operations support roles
- Associate’s degree preferred
- Experience with Raiser’s Edge 7 or RE NXT, and/or other CRM/donor management software preferred
- Experience managing an office and/or non-profit/small business operations strongly preferred
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) strongly preferred
Equivalent education/experience may substitute at the discretion of the college.
WWCC is an equal opportunity employer.